I’m passionate about helping organisations succeed in becoming efficient and sustainable to make a real difference to their clients and communities. This includes helping organisations to become established,grow and develop successfully.
My commitment comes from my years as a grassroots community worker with a range of diverse communities as well as working strategically with umbrella organisations across Wales and beyond.
My qualifications include Post Graduate Certification in Education, Post Graduate Certificate in Management, PRINCE 2, ILM Award in Coaching, ILM Leadership and Management and BSc Hons degree.
You might like to know I enjoy baking bread, watching Roller Derby and visiting the wilds of Wales and Scotland. Previous irrelevant experience includes being a zoo keeper, living for six months in a national park in Nepal and attending international youth camps with vast numbers of young people.
For further information see: LinkedIn:
Where relevant I work with a number of skilled associates, each of whom have a range of specialisms that complement my work.
• Alain Thomas – public and community engagement
• Ann Lukens – conflict management, mediation, facilitation and leadership
• Justine Scorrer – research
• Lin Whitfield – organisational change, governance, merger, charity law, partnership, commissioning and being tender ready.
• Louise Cole – community and organisational development, coaching, working with young people
• Will Bee – organisational development, disability law and policy development
Strategic Planning – I was particularly impressed by how much we were able to cover in the one and half hours of your segment through your facilitation and also how actionable it all is. You were very skilled in the way you handled things and I would certainly like to work with you again.Michelle Windle, The Green House, Chief Executive
For information on my service or if you wish further details of my associates please give me a ring on 07921 586796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org